Electro Mechanic Pennsauken, New Jersey
Job Ref: 35668
MUST BE OPEN TO 2ND & 3RD SHIFT and come from a food or beverage manufacturing plant !!!!
Third Shift Opening Union Plant
Monday Through Friday NO Weekends
26.30 plus 50 cent shift differential
Pennsauken NJ Beverage Plant
Title: Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Purpose: Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Duties:
- Maintain, repair, rebuild, lubricate, operate & trouble shoot all production line machinery and equipment to manufacturer specifications; including reading and understanding all machine manuals.
- Complete preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Make all minor welding repairs.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Monitor refrigeration and Steam boilers and attend to system issues.
- General plant repairs to utility systems or other non production equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D and 2 years Production Maintenance experience; OR four years Production Maintenance experience.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Related training or certification.
- Experience working in a team environment.