Electrical Mechanical Technician Ontario, California
Job Ref: 38722
CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING PLANT IN ONTARIO CALIFORNIA NEEDS TWO MORE ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL TECHNICIANS STRONGER ON ELECTRICAL AND PLC TROUBLESHOOTING ON 1ST & 2ND SHIFT. MUST BE STRONGER ELECTRICAL FOR THESE ROLES WITH STRONG PLC TROUBLESHOOTING SKILLS. 1ST SHIFT 6AM-2:30PM & 2ND SHIFT IS 2PM-10:30 PM M-F.
nPAY RANGE: $32.00-37.00 HR.
nThe Maintenance Mechanic is within our Household division and works at the and is responsible for independently setting up, troubleshooting, repairing, changing over, and maintaining the production lines. Our Line Mechanics are responsible for product quality and employee safety and share responsibility with the Group Leader for operating production lines at top efficiency.
nEssential Job Functions:
- Sets up production equipment to run scheduled productionnt
- Discusses difficulties in operating equipment with machine operators to isolate problems, and then troubleshoots machine to determine cause and repairs required.nt
- Must be able to read and follow directions as found in technical manuals as well as be able to document any and all changes they are involved in. so as to refer back to the notes and records a thereby gain understanding as to how to set up lines an adjust machines and conveyors as needed.nt
- Performs necessary repairs on equipment to keep it in top running order.nt
- Must be able to perform major mechanical overhauls of some packaging equipmentnt
- Carries out required preventative maintenance on equipment.nt
- Assists in determining required design modifications and makes approved modifications to equipment.nt
- Performs tasks in accordance with approved procedures and following all safety procedures and gmp's.nt
- Provides coverage for mechanics on other shifts, as needed.nt
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision as well as in a team setting.nt
- Perform other duties as assignedn