Maintenance Reliability Manager Stephenville, Texas
Job Ref: 38676
ABRASIVES MANUFACTURING PLANT NEEDS A STRONG MAINTENANCE RELIABILITY MANAGER IN STEPHENVILLE TEXAS OUT OF HIGH SPEED MANUFACTURING PREFERABLY BUILDING MATERIALS OR PAPER PRODUCTS. THIS PLANT MAKES SANDPAPER.
nHere are some key qualifications that we are looking for –
n-Someone with Engineering degree (Mechanical or automation preferred)
n-Experience in manufacturing environment
n- Previous supervisory skills
n-Someone who has created and implemented a reliability strategy within a maintenance dept
nMUST HAVE AN ENGINEERING DEGREE.
nNO RELO FOR THIS ROLE LOCAL TO START PLEASE
nSALARY: 135-140K WITH 13% BONUS
nJOB DESCRIPTION: RELIABILITY MANAGER
Company is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Reliability Manager to join its team.
nThe Reliability Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to ensure the reliability and availability of our manufacturing equipment and processes. In this role, they are responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of world-class maintenance system to include but not limited to data-based critical spares inventory, sensor-oriented monitoring, effective training, objective performance monitoring, and a detailed predictive and preventative maintenance system.
It is the objective of the Reliability Manager to effectively create/manage preventive and predictive maintenance activities to drive continuous improvement in plant equipment reliability and optimize plant costs.
This position is multi-faceted with hands-on responsibility for a broad scope of plant projects, providing support to all operations, maintenance, and other support departments. They will lead or participate on project teams focused on continuous improvement in several areas and utilizes technology and systems for design, coordinates equipment selection and manages external contractors. The Reliability Manager is the primary responsible person for leading the plant Reliability Pillar supporting EHS, Risk Prevention and Business Continuity Planning for the plant and is responsible for the strong compliance of EHS requirements as outlined by federal, state agencies, along with the company-wide group standards.
Reliability Management – 50%
- Create and implement a reliability strategy within the Maintenance Department.nt
- Develop multiyear plans to improve mechanical reliability to world class levels.nt
- Is the plant subject matter expert regarding predictive maintenance methodologies.nt
- Work with the maintenance and engineering team to develop predictive maintenance strategies to improve uptime with plant equipment and build redundancy in critical areas.nt
- Analyze equipment performance data, maintenance records, and historical trends to identify opportunities for improvement and implement appropriate reliability strategies.nt
- Lead the implementation of condition monitoring technologies, such as vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, and other predictive maintenance techniques.n
World Class Manufacturing & Continuous Improvement – 30%
- Leading the Reliability Pillar using World Class Manufacturing (WCM) methodologies to develop action plans and projects to achieve plant KPIs.nt
- Understand cost and downtime trends and identifies projects to take corrective action.nt
- Leading and sustaining the 5S program in the plant.nt
- Provide technical guidance and support to maintenance technicians and operators to enhance their understanding of reliability principles and practices.nt
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, promoting best practices and innovative solutions for reliability and facilities maintenance.nt
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to equipment reliability, maintenance management, and facilities maintenance.n
Supervision of Maintenance Personnel – 20%
- Lead the maintenance team in developing self-planning and execution process of daily, weekly and monthly PM’s and work orders, ensuring proper prioritization, human resource and physical asset utilization.nt
- Is responsible for the skill development and overall performance for maintenance team.n
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering – Mechanical or Automation preferred.nt
- Experience in a manufacturing environment. Familiarity with the operations of a continuous manufacturing environment preferred.nt
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience, preferably of a highly skilled technician workforce with the ability to identify staffing requirements and allocate resources as required to meet customer demand.nt
- Strong knowledge of reliability engineering principles, methodologies, and tools, such as root cause analysis (RCA), failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), and reliability-centered maintenance (RCM).nt
- Proven understanding of continuous improvement methodologies.nt
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.nt
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on prioritization of tasks.nt
- Effective interpersonal skills and with a high level of professionalism.nt
- Ability to translate technical data and reports into proposals and action plans.nt
- Excellent analytical skills – MS Excel, process simulation, AnyLogic, PowerBI, Minitab, MS Project.nt
- Proficiency in using computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) and reliability software tools.nt
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify trends, analyze data, and make data-driven decisions.nt
- Must understand supply chain concepts and how implement them in a reliability program to optimize cost.nt
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop and stand continuously during a defined shift.nt
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 20%).n