MAINTENANCE LEAD Beaumont, California
Job Ref: 37709
Food Manufacturing plant in Beaumont CA is seeking a Lead Maintenance Technician. ONE 2ND SHIFT OPENING 2:30PM -11:30PM . Starting pay is between $28.00 to $35.00 depending on experience
The lead position would be 2nd shift . looking for someone that is well wounded in all aspects of maintenance, electrical, PLC, VFD, mechanical, leadership, sanitary welding and fabricating with relevant food manufacturing experience.
Job Title: Lead Maintenance Mechanic
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Maintain all equipment, and make necessary repairs. Perform preventative maintenance. Work must be performed while following all personal and food safety programs. Maintain necessary documentation files to satisfy customer or regulatory audits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain all processing and related equipment, fabricate parts if necessary
• Make all repairs in a timely manner, fill out completed work orders
• Perform preventative maintenance and maintain documentation log books
• Maintain a sufficient inventory of parts to minimize production down time
*And any other duties assigned by Supervisor
EMPLOYEE SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Full understanding of electrical Lock Out Tag Out and Hot Works programs
• Full understanding of all food safety programs
• Wear hearing protection and other PPE as necessary
• Follow all common employee safety practices
• Report any unsafe conditions and make corrections
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• Basic understanding of HACCP and Allergen programs
• Follow all food safety regulations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Two years certificate from college or technical school; or two years documented industrial maintenance experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to analyze practical problems, and come to a reasonable conclusion. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.