Electronics Lab Manager St. Petersburg, Florida
Job Ref: 37706
Job Title:Electronics Lab Manager OPENING IN ST PETERSBURG FLORIDA. NEAR CLEARWATER GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND BEAUTIFUL WEATHER ALL THE TIME!!!
SALAR RANGE: 80-100K
MUST HAVE ELECTRONICS LAB MANAGEMENT EXPEREINCE.
1. for a $100K Salary: Aerospace Industry experience
2. Must have run an electronics Lab
Must have managed people
Reports To: Senior Director, Global Operations
Job Summary: Assist the Quality Engineering Manager in the daily operations of the internal testing facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the internal testing facility and personnel.
- Provide continuous training to all lab personnel to ensure work is completed with the highest level of competence.
- Support and mentor subordinates to assist in their professional development.
- Conduct performance evaluations & improvement plans for all lab personnel.
- Prioritize the daily workflow for technicians and engineers to ensure timely completion of work orders.
- Ensure all testing procedures comply with appropriate internal and external standards.
- Coordinate and assist customers and vendors on a wide variety of quality concerns including Failure Analysis and Corrective Actions.
- Actively participate & assist with quality audits and on-site customer visits.
- Develop test plans to meet customer specific standards and requirements
- 10. Ensure all current policies, procedures and directives are followed.
- 4-year engineering degree
- Five years hands on inspection and testing of electronic components
- Proven ability to train and develop lab technicians and component engineers
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a strong background in quality control inspection & authentication of electronic components.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, subordinates, and all levels of management.