Shipping Coordinator Rancho Cucamonga, California
Job Ref: 37694
FOOD PLANT IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA NEEDS A BILINGUAL (SPANISH/ENGLISH) SHIPPING COORDINATOR ON DAY SHIFT. MUST BE BILINGUAL AND HAVE A STRONG WORK ETHIC. PAY IS 21-25HR
1st SHIFT (bilingual Spanish preferred) – $21-25 DOE
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for the inspection, boxing and shipping of product for the Organization. It handles all shipping logistics to ensure accuracy and timeliness of delivery. It also directs the work of others in the department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Process/ship customer orders
• Handle all shipping logistics for outbound customs and inbound returns
• Arrange and schedule pick up of shipments with freight carriers
• Prepare documents for shipments, domestic and international, BOL/Packing lists
• Use problem solving skills to handle any issues that may arise in order to achieve optimal results
• Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and deadlines
• Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Take on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
• Attend daily meetings
• May be required to work different shifts, overtime, weekends, and odd and unusual hours in the performance of duties and emergency situations.
• Perform physical labor including lifting up to 50 pounds of static weight.
• Ability to load and unload trailers, sort and segregate freight, and maintain safe work environment within the warehouse
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Abilities:
• Min 2+ years’ experience shipping/receiving and warehouse procedures and regulations required.
• Min. 1 year area lead experience
• Good communication, high attention to detail/accuracy and math skills
• Responsible, dependable, conscientious, alert, and safety minded.
• Excellent attendance and safety record.
• PC proficient (MS office – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Min. 2 years Sit-down FKL experience
• Ability to work in a Cold Storage/Freezer Temperature of -10 to -20 (occasionally)
• Bilingual English/Spanish (preferred)
• Flexible schedule to work OT and weekends