Maintenance Electrician Fontana, California
Job Ref: 37652
Industrial Electrician needed for busy paper products manufacturing plant. Strong electrical, good automation, troubleshooting and repair.
1. Troubleshoot Hardwire diagrams:
- Contactors, relays, fuses, PLC Input/Output, etc.
- Good ability to read hardwire electrical diagrams
- Ability to replace above parts.
- Ability to evaluate (used megger) motors and replace.
2. Experience with Motor Drives:
- General experience with Motor drives
- Able to download Drive programs
- Ability to make basic Drive programming adjustments; Accel, Decel, Gain, max Speed, etc.
- Experience with Servo Drives a plus.
3. PLC program troubleshooter:
- Ability to review PLC logic, real time, to troubleshoot machine problems.
- Ability to follow PLC Inputs/Outputs to troubleshoot.
- Experience with multiple PLC types, not only Allen Bradley and Siemens, is a plus.
- Ability to upload and download PLC/HMI programs a plus, not a must.
4. 5 years experience with Process manufacturing troubleshooting
- Can troubleshoot process machinery, talking to Operator.
- Identifying the core problem
- Using schematics and PLC I/O to quickly rectify the problem.
5. Knowledge with Electrical spare parts
6. Make recommendations for electrical improvements
7. Electrical power runs:
- Ability to install conduit and basic power runs
- Design new power feeds, conduit size, wire, grounding, plan routing, etc.