Inside Sales Manager Aberdeen, South Dakota
Job Ref: 37621
INSIDE SALES MANAGER OPENING AT A LARGE KILL FLOOR BEEF PLANT IN ABERDEEN SOUTH DAKOTA. MUST HAVE BEEF OR POULTRY SALES EXPEREINCE WORKING FOR A MANUFACTURING PLANT. FULL RELO AS WELL. SALARY RANGE IS 90-120K.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Inside Sales Manager
Reports To: CEO
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Location: Aberdeen, SD
Job Summary: The Inside Sales Manager serves as a critical interface between Sales, Production, Warehouse, Transportation, and Finance to ensure a smooth customer service experience from the beginning of the sales process to the point of the customer receiving the product. Responsible for managing a staff consisting of Customer Service Representatives and a Production Scheduler.
This position reports to the CEO.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures barriers are taken away from the sales team so that they may focus on selling.
- Manages Customer Service Representatives by providing consistent training and follow-up.
- Manages the Production Scheduler/Truck Board.
- Ensures all teams (i.e., Sales, Production, Warehouse, Transportation, and Finance) understands their responsibilities (i.e., duties and tasks) in meeting customer expectations.
- Ability to pay attention to details while focusing on big picture.
- Excellent mediation skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to train in small groups or one-on-one.
- Accountability skills and ability to hold other accountable.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Must be organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Must be 18 years of age and authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance (if driving own vehicle).
- High School degree required.
- BS Degree in Business or Agricultural preferred.
- Ability to sit, stand, talk, walk, bend.
- Office environment that can be hot or cold. Approximately 8-10 per day.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must follow safety rules and exercise caution in all work-related activities.
- Candidates selected for employment may be subject to medical examinations to determine ability to perform the job.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test if one is offered to be eligible for employment.
- Must be bondable and pass a background check.