Bilingual Warehouse Supervisor/Manager South San Francisco, California
Job Ref: 37616
Bilingual Warehouse Supervisor/Manager
Salary $90,000 – $100,000 a year
Job Type Full-time
Shifts Morning (Required)
• Management, 3+ years (Required)
• Warehouse Operations, 5+ years (Required)
• Food Industry, 3 years (Required)
• Inventory Management, 3+ years (Required)
• MS Office Applications, 3+ years (Preferred)
• Bachelor degree or Associate (Preferred)
• California Driver's (Required)
• Bilingual in English & Spanish (Required)
• United States (Required)
• South San Francisco
Full Job Description
Reporting to our Sr. Supply Chain Manager, we are seeking a Warehouse Operations Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for the operations of warehouse facilities, including the opportunities for warehouse operation improvements. This position focuses on the development and implementation of necessary warehouse controls and procedures for optimal warehouse efficiency and customer service.
Reporting Line: Sr. Manager Supply Chain
• Responsible for food safety and quality of food products
• Maintains strict inventory control for raw ingredients, packaging and finished products.
• Ensures accurate and timely shipments and receipts.
• Enforces established safety guidelines; promotes a safe workplace.
• Maintains accurate records and metrics; audits as necessary.
• Performs monthly physical inventories; provides inventory reports.
• Processes returned, rejected, and obsolete products.
• Establishes and maintains professional communication with teammates and vendors.
• Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems pertaining to the work area.
• Trains, supervises, motivates warehouse staff; manages schedules and workflow.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Sr. Supply Chain Manager.
Things you need to be able to do:
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Positive and team player attitude
• Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills, ability to follow directions and meet deadlines and be able to work under minimal supervision.
• Must be able to operate forklift,
• Able to work in a cold environment for an extended period.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Able to reach / bend.
What we think you’ll love about this job:
• Keep moving. This job is fast-paced, so you’ll stay engaged with your team the entire shift (day shift & evening shift).
• Advancement Opportunities. We offer career advancement. We want to see you grow with the company.
• Teamwork on a team that supports each other.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Paid time off