Electro-Mechanic San Bernardino, California
Job Ref: 37571
2nd Shift Electro-Mechanic
Applicants should be able to utilize machinery Electrical diagrams to troubleshoot manufacturing equipment including packers, slicers, homogenizers, labelers, case erectors, and palletizers.
Support continuous improvement goals in safety, quality, cost, and customer service.
Responsible owning various functions of the job and creating an engaged and team-oriented work environment to improve business results.
- Perform mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and electronic system repairs on manufacturing equipment.
- Performs diagnostic and troubleshooting on manufacturing equipment.
- Perform wiring of electrical components and cable assemblies (point to point)
- Upgrade production lines with new/upgraded equipment/technology
- Assesses problems with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Interprets and applies electrical drawings and schematics and can successfully troubleshoot circuits and controls by using them.
- Understands electrical wiring and knows how to utilize functions of multi-meter to troubleshoot.
- Understands Lock Out Tag Out Procedures
- Experience with Packaging Equipment (scale, case sealer, band sealers, etc.)
- Perform and document preventative maintenance.
- Uses all standard tools of the trade.
- Practices and follows safety requirements.
- Completes documents as required by department guidelines
- Complies with all SOP's and GMP's
- Responsible for executing all duties assigned by Management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have 3+ years as an Industrial Technician.
- Must have strong electrical and manufacturing experience
- Must be able read and interpret electrical diagrams and electrical schematics
- High School Diploma or Technical Certificate
- Must be flexible to change of priorities on assigned tasks.
- Must be able to communicate and interface on all levels effectively.