Facilities Mechanic Toluca, Illinois
Job Ref: 37568
Food Manufacturing Plant in Toluca Illinois is in need of Facilities Maintenance Mechanics
2nd & 3rd Shift openings need one for each shift
Facilities Maintenance Experience is what I'm looking for.
Pay Range: 25-31HR
Job Description: Facilities Mechanic
- Replace stained or damaged ceilings, flooring, cove base, wall protection, ceramic tiles, etc.
- Change light bulbs, fixtures, ballasts, switches, receptacles, and reset circuit breakers.
- Replace faucet washers and change toilet seats.
- Patch and paint walls.
- Repair roofing, blacktop, cement, masonry and block.
- Remove or relocate snow, de-ice grounds.
- Document all facility deficiencies through daily travels.
- Complete assigned Preventative Maintenance.
- Repair or report deficiencies.
- Respond to Emergency Work Orders including clearing clogged toilets, sinks, drains, water leaks, loss of power, unsafe facility conditions, etc.
- Complete urgent and routine work orders including uncrating, moving, assembling, and installing free standing and wall hung equipment, etc.
- Forward work orders that are to be completed by specific trades.
- Experience in working within a building maintenance environment including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting skills.
- Ability to read prints, sketches, wiring diagrams, ladder diagrams, schematic drawings.
- Experience in the use of all industrial hand and power tools.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, be a self-starter and customer oriented.
- Must possess good lateral and vertical communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have the ability to climb, work in close quarters, lift heavy objects, and work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be flexible enough to work different hours and shifts to meet customer and maintenance needs.