Maintenance Supervisor/Manager Corona, California
Job Ref: 37502
• During unscheduled events and planned maintenance outages, acquire appropriate resources, and help coordinate and direct all aspects of maintenance workflow.
• Drive improvement programs that achieve a more proactive work management process and a stronger relationship between maintenance activities and business cost performance.
• Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft programs
• Must have high technical and analytical abilities to handle operational problems and plant compliance concerns with quick diagnosis and prompt decisions. Must have the ability to motivate and influence people.
• Track expense reports
• Good communication and diplomacy skills as this position will work with employees at all levels of the organization
• Develop yearly and monthly maintenance budgets and the activities to ensure alignment and achievement of these budgets.
• Provide support as needed for Turnaround (TAR) planning and execution
• Lead efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of safety systems, environmental control systems, equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, infrastructure and controls.
• Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment Qualifications and Education:
• 5-7 years of Maintenance experience in a food industry environment
• Electrical and Mechanical knowledge
• Previous managerial experience
• Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems
• Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills