Maintenance Manager Tracy, California
Job Ref: 37498
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
The Maintenance Manager is foremost a leader and responsible for making decisions regarding the proper functioning of hydraulic electrical equipment that manufactures blow-molded bottles and containers.
- Manage and lead a team of mechanical & electrical personnel in proper execution of safe and effective maintenance procedures
- Manage a maintenance program that incorporates both preventative and routine maintenance activities, aimed to minimize machine downtime
- Lead mechanical staff in repairs or rebuild of equipment as needed to avoid breakdowns, ensuring that work is completed safely and documented accurate
- Lead the training requirements and professional development of maintenance team
- Trouble shoot and identify equipment problems and solutions when necessary
- Responsible to manager spare parts inventory
- Complies with corporate standards and applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies;
- Establishes goals & objectives for the maintenance department that are aligned with plant & business goals;
- Ensures equipment is properly maintained to meet production schedules & quality standards;
- Accountable for improving equipment availability and for the advancement of preventative and predictive maintenance programs as well as the achievement of plant reliability excellence;
- Accountable for efficient utilization of maintenance technicians and equipment and advancing the planning and scheduling processes;
- Initiates and drives improvements via training programs, capital projects, and other means available to continually focus on productivity and control of maintenance & capital spend;
- Analyze maintenance problems & devise & implement corrective action plans;
- Develop & maintain parts inventory system to ensure control & proper levels of spare parts;
- Evaluate employee’s performance to determine training needs & development opportunities;
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- 5+ years of experience as a plant wide Maintenance Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent-Engineering discipline preferred
- Injection molding or foaming experience preferred
- PLC experience a plus