Product Control Specialist Barrington, New Jersey
Job Ref: 37489
PRODUCTION CONTROL SPECIALIST
Position involves purchasing raw materials and supplies, production scheduling, creating BOMs, routings and work instructions, etc. BARRINGTON NEW JERSEY . Pay is $20 – $24/hour, 1st shift 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Coordinates the production activities to support our manufacturing plant in New Jersey across multiple work centers. Supports expedite activities, and the flow of goods through SAP to ensure they arrive when they are needed. Creates and maintains the various inputs to procure and manufacture parts within our ERP system (SAP).
- Purchase raw materials, supplies and components to satisfy production requirements
- Production schedule generation and analysis of capacity available
- Creation and maintenance of BOMs, Routings and work instructions
- Creation of production orders and purchase orders
- Inventory transactions as required
- Collaborate with manufacturing department employees on the production floor
- Ensure confirmations are accurate and delivery is on time
- Work with various work centers to expedite production as required
- Maintain SAP Material Master Data as required
- Purchasing from and interacting with suppliers as required
- Quoting components and FG as required
- Other duties as required by management
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge in Inventory Management techniques & ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Strong Team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills particularly Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Other requirements as deemed necessary by management
Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management or relevant; 3-5 years in Inventory Management preferred.