Electrical Mechanical Technician Union City, California
Job Ref: 37470
The Electrician must be able to install, troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain electrical and electronic components on various production machinery and equipment as well as electrical infrastructure.
Shift: (NIGHTS) Tuesday through Saturday 10p – 6:30a
- Comply with all safety and quality policies and procedures including lockout tag out, GMP, HACCP and Allergen.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Ensure tools and equipment is in good working order; report any defective materials, missing or damaged tools to the supervisor.
- Perform duties as assigned. Some ongoing duties include those listed below but are not inclusive to this position:
- Electrical Support, Troubleshooting, Repair
- Assemble, install, inspect, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring and equipment.
Sounds good to you? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Technical training, high school diploma, 3 years’ experience in production machine repair working with shop tools such as shear, lathe, drill press, mill; welding experience a plus
- Basic use of computer, tablet, scanner, iPad for recording information
- Mechanical Aptitude
Our hiring process is adapted to the challenges of the times. We work with applicants who need accommodations throughout the hiring process and will assist those who need help interviewing virtually. The health and safety of all current and prospective employees is our top priority. Precautionary measures at our facilities include health and temperature checks, increased cleaning of common areas, limiting visitors, and limiting travel.