MAINTENANCE MECHANIC Duncanville, Texas
Job Ref: 37423
1ST SHIFT ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL OPENING direct hire Duncanville Texas 30-36 Per hour !! SHIFT IS 5AM -5PM ON A 3,2,2,3 SCHEDULE EVERY OTHER WEEKEND YOU WILL HAVE OFF
Electro Mechanical experience
Food industry is preferred but will consider other industry if the candidate is real strong on electrical and PLC troubleshooting.
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Duties, Responsibilities and Abilities:
- Proficient in working with cutting torch, grinder, drill press, milling machine, lathe and hand tools.
- Proficient in working with motors, brakes and clutches.
- Proficient in welding and metal fabrications.
- Proficient in hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing ammonia refrigeration equipment.
- Proficient in troubleshooting hardwire controls of 480 and 120 volts.
- Must also be able to read electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Must have basic PLC experience.
- Must be a great team player and work successfully with others.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- Minimum Job Requirements:
- Minimum requirement of three years of manufacturing maintenance experience.
- Highly prefer five years or more of food manufacturing maintenance experience.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work involves daily exposure to unusual elements, such as dirt, dust, fumes, darkness, and/or noise. Seasonal exposure to weather elements to include, but not limited to, extreme temperatures, wetness and humidity.
- Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks, such as working around mechanical equipment, forklifts, chemical hazards, and electrical hazards.
- Position requires the ability to stand; walking around office and plant; lifting and carrying packages up to 50 pounds; utilizing fine dexterity; and reaching, kneeling, crawling and twisting on a daily basis. Also requires the ability to see; hear; and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette.
- Will demonstrate, promote and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality and Growth.