HR Recruiter Baltimore, Maryland
Job Ref: 37397
Human Resources Recruiter
The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for all recruitment related duties on a professional level for our Baltimore, Maryland facility. This individual also works closely with facility management in participating in other functions of Human Resources when needed such as employee relations, safety, training, record keeping, performance management, policy implementation, communication and employment law compliance.
- Oversee all of the company’s recruiting needs in Baltimore and be the main contact for all Baltimore supervisors.
- Lead and coordinate all recruiting efforts that come to the Human Resources Department.
- Conducts new employee orientations which includes but is not limited to: new hire paperwork, safety training, and benefits enrollment. Submit these documents into Payroll in a timely manner.
- Serve as the main contact for temporary agencies and any recruitment vendors (background check company, drug screen company, supplies companies, etc.).
- Assists in coordinating any temporary employees for the Baltimore facility including but not limited to: processing all temporary employees’ paperwork, hiring and terminating all temporary employees.
- Post any and all jobs needed in Cadient (our ATS). Utilize other means for recruitment if needed.
- Be able to problem solve for any tough recruitment needs and use creative means to recruit for these positions.
- Involvement in company career development goals and coordinate with management.
- Work with supervision and management in order to create and develop job descriptions.
- Organize, scan, and file any recruitment and/or Human Resources’ paperwork into our HRIS.
- Assist with mentor program for new employees.
- Participate in the any other functions of Human Resources as they arise which include but are not limited to: employee relations, administering benefits, investigations, employee discipline, and unemployment claims.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business related field or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting in a high-volume environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing company is preferred.
- Past experience with an HRIS system in a previous position (Kronos experience is desired).
- The ideal candidate would be organized, have great communication skills, and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- The ideal candidate would also possess an outgoing personality and be able to speak with all types of personalities.
- The ideal candidate would also have to be a self-starter, someone who actively seeks work in down time and is willing to learn new skills and assets.
- This candidate should have a strong sense of urgency and be able to prioritize recruiting needs based on company needs.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to speak Spanish or another language other than English is desired.