Electrician Hammond, Indiana
Job Ref: 37350
JOB DESCRIPTION: Electrician HAMMOND INDIANA MANUFACTURING PLANT MUST HAVE MANUFACTURING EXP AS AN ELECTRICIAN
- Electrician – $30.92/hour
- M-F 7a-3p; Rotating wknd
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment
• Calculate electrical loads and determine the sizing of conductors and switch gear.
• Read and understand electrical schematics and interconnection diagrams.
• Ability to work with 480 3 phase and PLC’s
• Use testing devices, i.e., amp probes, voltage testing
• Change out and calibrate process sensors such as level, pressure and flow
• Troubleshoot, repair and program PLC’s and ancillary equipment.
• Knowledge in operation of Windows based personal computers.
• All other duties assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED. 3-5 years of experience as an Industrial Electrician
with the ability to read schematics and blueprints is required. Strong troubleshooting
and installation background with solid ability with relay logic in electrical drives.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Continuous mental and visual attention performing diversified maintenance activities
requiring constant alertness. Overtime is required.