Maintenance Mechanic A Vernon, California
Job Ref: 37233
ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL TECHNICIANS NEEDED AT A LARGE BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING PLANT IN VERNON CA.
PAY RANGE: 30-40HR
3RD SHIFT OPENINGS
MUST HAVE FOOD OR BEVERAGE AND STRONG PLC TROUBLESHOOTING SKILLS
· Experience:?2+ years of Beverage filling maintenance experience.
· Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Computer Skills: Basic knowledge of computers.
· Travel: Between multiple work locations will be required (within a few miles).
Job Description: Maintenance Mechanic
Under minimal supervision, the Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the overall maintenance of all manufacturing, facility, & support equipment. Perform preventive maintenance on all production & supporting equipment. Must communicate and interact well with maintenance / production/ quality department personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain, troubleshoot, support & repair of all production equipment and supporting equipment e.g. air compressor, coolers, material storage tanks.
· Determines & requisitions material, parts, and equipment to be used for PM’s, repairs, installations and stock.
· Coordinate, and participates in scheduled and planned preventive maintenance and unscheduled preventive maintenance and repairs on all production and supporting equipment.
· Install, inspect, repair and maintain the mechanical, electrical, and other related systems and equipment in all production, packaging, and supporting departments.
· Complete all necessary documentation as described under company guidelines e.g. cGMP and Maintenance CMMS.
· Must perform all work in a safe and efficient manner, as assigned per shift.
· Ability to install, inspect, repair, and maintain the mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and other related systems of all production & supporting equipment in a Safe and Secure manner.
· Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment electrically, hydraulically, pneumatically, electro-mechanical, and mechanically.
· Ability to read, and troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematic.
· Ability to program temperature controllers, Honeywell controllers, AC inverter, DC controllers, as well as PLC knowledge.
· Thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties.
Company's Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
· Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
· 401K with Matching
· Employee Assistance Program
· Discounts on the amazing Company's product line
· Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
· Others: on-site corporate gym, food trucks every weekday, and quarterly employee appreciation events
- Work Hours:?Monday thru Friday, Multiple shifts, Overtime as needed.
· Work Attire: Use good judgement, keeping in mind the nature of their work, their own safety and the safety of others, and their need to interact with the public