Technical Software Sales – CA , California
Job Ref: 37080
TECHNICAL AUTOMATION SALES
Technical Automation Sales located in Bakersfield, California facility that will be responsible for executing the regional sales strategy that drives and meets top line revenue objectives for the Spirit Automation products that include a portfolio of hardware, software, and services is the industry’s most comprehensive Artificial Lift digital solution.
- Promote the sale of the Spirit product line by developing business relationships.
- Identifying key decision makers along and develop relationships
- Developing and planning account and product strategies
- Develop detailed account plans that provides visibility to a meaningful forecast
- Execute these plans to negotiate and close opportunities
- Identify, develop, maintain, and leverage key decision maker relationships within key strategic end-customers.
- Maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships at all regional and HQ level with the select strategic accounts.
- Manage sales forecast and provide visibility to senior management for better business execution.
- Manage relationships and drive sales revenue to identified key end users in conjunction with our strategic channel partners.
- Responsible for creating and delivering compelling sales presentations
- Develop and maintain partnerships between the company and end-customers through the management of sales process, negotiation of contracts and ongoing technical support relationships
- Maintain working knowledge of automation and software trends, and business market trends.
- Perform long range planning and be the trusted advisor to our customer that translates into sales growth for long term results and achievement of assigned sales targets
- Effectively uses sales tools (Salesforce) and processes to promote an efficient and effective sales process.
- Strong sales network within artificial lift, with a proven success in acquiring new customers.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to develop sales strategies, analytical and implementation skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills including the ability to present and persuade at the leadership level.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Experience and knowledge of Automation, Enterprise Software and IIOT for the Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge of Artificial Lift and Well Optimization
- Familiarity with Oil and Gas control and measurement systems
- Familiarity with Variable Frequency Drive/Variable Speed Drive integration and control
- Available for inter-regional travel up to 50%.
- 5 years of sales experience within oil and gas; preferred artificial lift technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent education.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in outside sales experience in Oil & Gas segment, preferred software sales
Base starting at $125K plus Bonus + Commission