Technical Software Sales – TX ,
Job Ref: 37079
TECHNICAL SOFTWARE SALES
We’re seeking a Technical Software Sales Representative located in Midland, TX. This sales role will be responsible for executing the regional sales strategy that drives revenue objectives for the Optimization Software Platform within the assigned territory.
- You will join a growing company offering competitive pay and benefits
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, and technology
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Work effectively with current and new customers to understand business needs and recommend solutions that assist the customer in meeting their productivity objectives and improvements that will maintain and grow sales.
- Partner with Software Engineers/Developers to deliver technical presentation that provide solutions to the customers through XSPOC or other Optimization Software Platform.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Company innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Company
- Assist in developing strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including plant or facility executives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Maintains and updates all sales activity data through Salesforce.com
- Strong sales network with artificial lift software with proven success in acquiring new customers.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to develop sales strategies, analytical and implementation skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills including the ability to present and persuade at the leadership level.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Experience and Knowledge of Automation, Enterprise Software and IIOT for the Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge of Artificial Lift and Well Optimization.
- Familiarity with Oil and Gas control and measurement systems.
- Familiarity with Variable Frequency Drive/Variable Speed Drive integration and control.
- Available for inter-regional travel up to 50%.
- 5 years of sales experience within oil and gas; preferred artificial lift software technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent education.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in outside sales experience in Oil & Gas segment, preferred software sales