Maintenance Technician Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Job Ref: 36884
25-28HR PAY RANGE
480V 3PHASE, CONVEYORS, 50/50 ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL, PLC TROUBLEHSOOTING IS A PLUS.
WILKES BARRE PA
3RD SHIFT : 7PM-7AM ON A 3,2,2,3 SCHEDULE EVERY OTHER WEEKEND OFF !!!!
Due to expansion in the marketplace, the Company's Wilkes-Barre, PA facility has an immediate opening for Maintenance Technician.
Company is a 24/7 operation and work 12 hr shifts, either 7a-7p or 7p-7a; operating on a 2 on; 2 off; 3 on; 2 off; 2 on; 3 off bi-weekly schedule.
Entry Level positions starting at $25-27/hr. with a $.50/hr shift differential for the 7p-7a shifts.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND AND DRUG TESTING REQUIRED
Discover new challenges with an industry leader!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance tasks as required by Preventative Maintenance schedule
- Diagnosis and repair mechanical failures
- Diagnosis and repair electrical failures
- Diagnosis and repair hydraulic and pneumatic
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on production equipment, support equipment, facilities, and safety equipment
- Complies with company personnel and safety policies and Good Manufacturing Practices