Electro Mechanic Carson,
Job Ref: 36842
Job Description: Maintenance Mechanic 3rd Shift
• Ability to read and interpreted pneumatic, electric and ladder diagrams.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment (sensors, counters, powers supply’s, displays, HMI’s and PLC’s).
• Ability to design and perform small electrical installations for 120, 240 and 480 Volts.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair electric and pneumatic conveyors.
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical DC and AC motors and pumps.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair gear boxes and transmissions.
• Ability to troubleshoot and replace bearings and shafts.
• Ability to perform small tooling design and fabrication.