Electrical Mechanical Technician Paramount, California
Job Ref: 36819
Job Description: ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN WITH STRONG HYDRUALICS EXPEREINCE.
DAY SHIFT & SWING SHIFT ARE AVAILABLE
SHIFTS AVAILABLE :
1st/Day: 7am-4:30pm: ELECTRO MECHANIC WITH HYDRUALICS
2nd/Swing: 2:30pm-11:30pm MORE OF AN ELECTRICIAN ROLE
Recruiting for Electrical Specialist (Swing shift) and Hydraulics Specialist (Day shift).
MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
Core responsibilities include:
• All functions of a Mechanic I
• Keep and maintain documents and records of methods
• Participate as an ISO auditor
• Perform inventory control
• Train and instruct Maintenance personnel as needed
• Operate a forklift and/or manipulator.
• Promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
• Possess an understanding of the facility’s electrical system
• Perform preventative electrical maintenance and repair operations
• Conduct testing of electrical components
• Read and understand electrical diagrams
• Troubleshoot electrical failures
• Understand and use PLC, relay logic and standards, relays and timers
• Assist in new product installation
Hydraulic Systems Specialist:
• Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic system problems on presses
• Mechanical and hydraulic repairs as necessary
• Rebuild hydraulic pumps, valves, and hydraulic motors as needed
• Understand electrical schematics related to hydraulic equipment
• Solve mechanical and hydraulic problems with minimal assistance
• In-depth knowledge of plant equipment and their operation
• Knowledge of hand tools and related equipment
• Check assigned personnel for job completion
• Specific Qualifications:
• Read hydraulic schematics
As a key member of Weber Metals, additional responsibilities also include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrating importance of the Weber Metals Safety Policy to the success of Weber Metals.
• Demonstrating importance of the Weber Metals Quality Policy to the success of Weber Metals.
• Demonstrating knowledge and awareness of the Weber Metals Environmental Policy.
• Demonstrating knowledge and awareness of the Weber Metals Business Management System.
• Working in a team environment to meet target dates.
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must:
• Be able to comply with ITAR and EAR residency requirements
• Be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Read, write, and speak English
• Follow verbal instructions
• Computer Skills (Excel)
• Physical requirements (be able to lift 50 lbs. bend, climb, etc.)
• Familiar with welding, hand and power tools
• Must have own tools
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 5-6 years related mechanical experience
Microsoft ExcelSome Knowledge
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
GED or better.
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications