Maintenance Mechanic Hayward,
Job Ref: 36774
Aids lead Mechanic in running an efficient Maintenance department.
3-5 Most important Jobs/Duties or Responsibilities Measurement
- Accomplishes daily & weekly Maintenance tasks in a timely fashion
- Repairs all machines / bakery equipment in the facilities
- Maintains compliance of all Bakery GMP’s and SSOP’s
- Work closely with Sanitation department to effectively deep clean all bakery equipment
- Maintains general inventory of maintenance supplies
List other important Critical Day to Day duties ?
Make sure all work is completed thoroughly
Relay any questions, comments, and concerns to the Lead Mechanic.
List titles of people that the employee will work with closely.
Minimum Education Requirements
Some High School; HS diploma or GED preferred.
Minimum Language Requirements
Must be able to communicate in basic English verbally and in written form
Minimum Admin Skills
Min typing skills, basic math skills
Minimum Physical Requirements
Must be able to work on feet for entirely of shift, Must be able to lift 50 lbs