HR GENERALIST/RECRUITER Linwood, Pennsylvania
Job Ref: 36747
HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER OPENING IN LINWOOD PA AT A LARGE MANUFACTURING PLANT THAT MAKES BUILDING STRUCTURE MATERIALS.
LOCATION: LINWOOD PA
SHIFT : 5 DAYS A WEEK ONSITE M-F NO REMOTE WORK
MUST BE STRONG IN RECRUITING ASSEMBLERS AND UNDERSTANDS THE JOB BOARDS.
SALARY RANGE: 65-75K WITH 8% BONUS
Job Description: HR Generalist
The HR Generalist supports all company employees and assist with activities in the organization. This position will perform generalist activities, manage recruiting process and will be responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
• Own the HRIS system with all transactions, data entry, reporting, onboarding, offboarding, and time management. Assisting employees with utilizing the self-service tool and all transactional needs
• Be the main point of contact for all time management, attendance issues and payroll issues.
• Screen, recruit and interview candidates; Assist managers in selection process for new hire roles
• Create and maintain human resource and payroll policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting colleges, recruiters, use of social media and other resources as needed.
• Accurately process bi-weekly payroll utilizing ADP workforce now
• Other duties as assigned.
Key Roles and Skill Sets
• Experience with ADP time & attendance software and ADP Workforce Now (Required)
• Experience in a manufacturing environment (Plus)
• Avid networker
• Understanding of HR best practices
• A professional with excellent judgment and intuitive interpersonal skills
• Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization professionally
• Support a collaborative and team driven culture
• A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual
Education and Experience:
• Minimum Associate’s degree and/or combination of 3 years of experience in a related Human Resources role