MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN Linwood, Pennsylvania
Job Ref: 36746
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A DAY SHIFT ROLE WITH BENEFITS !!!
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN OPENING
DAY SHIFT 6AM-2:30PM M-F WITH SOME SATURDAYS
DAY SHIFT WHICH IS GREAT
Job Description: Electrical Technician
The Electrical Technician will work with the Assembly, Mfg Engineering, Robotics and Facilities teams in the troubleshooting and maintenance of automated and non-automated electrical equipment throughout the facility. This will include the evaluation of existing controls equipment as well as identifying needs for any new installation as required.
Duties and responsibilities
• Troubleshoot, Maintain, and continuously improve existing controls systems including robotic programs, conveyor systems, ladder logic programs, relay logic, electrical distribution, motor controls, operator interface, hydraulics, and pneumatics distribution and control
• Coordinate between production engineering and maintenance on existing machine control modifications to robotic, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and vision systems
• Investigate electrical and mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems with existing automated equipment
• Schedule and complete back-ups of all electronic machine control and robotic programs
• Document robotic application development, maintenance, or changes.
• Repair and modify wiring in control panels
• Build or assemble automated devices or systems
• Participate in various process/continuous improvement projects
• Minimum 5 Years of experience as an electrical technician in a controls environment or 3 years of similar experience with an associates degree
• Must have thorough understanding of design and maintenance of automated systems
• Experience with Fanuc robots and Allen Bradley PLCs preferred
• Experience with troubleshooting Ladder Logic programming required. Function block and Structured text programming is an added bonus.
• Ability to read electrical schematics.
• Experience with both 24VDC and 480VAC systems.
• Experience with sensors, actuators, I/O modules, VFDs and troubleshooting industrial networks.
• Strong attention to detail, analytical and critical thinking skills, and the ability to think outside of the box to solve problems
• Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
• Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
This position will be required to spend most time on the factory floor in a manufacturing plant setting.