Electrical Mechanical Technician Prosperity, South Carolina
Job Ref: 36733
ELECTRICAL MECHANICS 25-30HR DIRECT HIRE OPENINGS IN PROSPERITY NEED 2 FOR DAY SHIFT AND ONE FOR 3RD SHIFT 12 HOUR SHIFTS
Shifts Needed to fill:
1. Night B: 6:45pm-7:15am: M/TH/F/Tue/W/Sat/Sun
2. Day A: 6:45am-7:15pm: Tue/Wed/Sat/Sun/Mon/TH/Fri (12 Hour Shifts)
3. Day B: 6:45am-7:15pm: M/TH/F/Tue/Wed/Sat/Sun (12 Hour Shifts)
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
LOCATION : PROSPERITY, SC
Summary: The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance on the production and company facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be proficient in motor controls and relay logic.
• Must be proficient in developing and troubleshooting PLC’s.
• Must be proficient in production line automation.
• Must have a strong background working with electrical meters.
• Must be proficient in N.E.C. codes.
• Must have the ability to read electrical schematics and blueprints.
• Must have an excellent mechanical background.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Prefer an associate degree or a certificate in electronics.
• Prefer an Electrical Journeyman’s License
• Must have 3 – 5 years of experience in food production environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to work off shifts.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• May need to fill in as shift supervisor in their absence.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
• Work involves daily exposure to unusual elements, such as dirt, dust, fumes, darkness, and/or noise. Seasonal exposure to weather elements to include, but not limited to, extreme temperatures, wetness and humidity.
• Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks, such as working around mechanical equipment, forklifts, chemical hazards, and electrical hazards.
• Position requires the ability to stand; walking around office and plant; lifting and carrying packages up to 50 pounds; utilizing fine dexterity; and reaching, kneeling, crawling and twisting on a daily basis. Also requires the ability to see; hear; and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette.