Maintenance Mechanic Sacramento, California
Job Ref: 36684
MUST BE OPEN TO ALL SHIFTS
ELECTRO MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
Job Description: Maintenance Technician
Need to know Min-Max
Summary of Primary Purpose
Will be responsible for the proper receipt, storage, issuing and tracking of various store room supply items.
Description of Major Responsibilities
1. Works safely at all times and complies with all plant and company safety programs; actively participates in CI projects and team events.
2. Helps to manage the Issue of stock items to employees using Mainsaver.
3. Receive items into the stock room. Checks goods received against the PO and the packing slip for accuracy.
4. Label or mark all items with the proper stock number and place in the correct locations.
5. Enter received items into the computer and maintain required records and files through Mainsaver.
6. Perform continuous cycle counts and inventory adjustments to insure quantity on hand accuracy.
7. Help to track various company tools.
8. Prepare paperwork and packaging to have broken tools or other items sent out for repair or rework.
9. Restocks safety, health and GMP free issue supplies.
10. Participates in an annual physical inventory of supply room items and other packaging supplies.
11. Performs housekeeping duties in and around the stock room on a regular basis.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Will work in a manufacturing environment. Individual will work a set schedule that may include occasional overtime. Requires prolonged standing (60%), walking (35%) and occasional sitting (5%). Requires twisting at waist, bending or stooping, squatting/kneeling, climbing ladders and stairs. Incumbent will lift and carry up to 25 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Requires reaching above, at and below shoulders.
1. The ability to see, read, distinguish letters and/or symbols. Requires near/far acuity.
2. Must have legible handwriting.
3. Must be detail oriented.
4. Must be able to learn various hardware, machine parts and other supplies.
5. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
6. Possess good computer skills with ability to learn new software applications that apply to Inventory Control.
7. Requires the ability to communicate effectively with others.
8. Work overtime as required to meet customer’s needs.
Basic Educational level background normally acquired through the completion of high school level programs leading to a diploma or equivalent preferred.