Production Supervisor City of Industry, California
Job Ref: 36675
MUST HAVE PAPER MANUFATURING EXERIENCE – Paper converting machinery, gluers, cutting machinery- die cutters, commercial printers, – must come from a paper converting company
must be open to a 2nd or a 3rd shift at least one or the other–
Full Job Description
We have an immediate opening currently available for an experienced manufacturing PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Job Type: Full-time
If you meet the below qualifications submit your resume with salary requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maximizing labor utilization
- Meet daily production goals.
- Adhering to procedures
- Meeting quality expectations and safety objectives.
The preferred candidate will have prior supervisor experience in one or more of the following industries:
- Folding Carton Converting
- Flexible Packaging
- Rigid Box
Skills / Aptitudes/Character sought in the candidates include:
- Basis computer & math skills.
- Oral & written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- A professional attitude and problem-solving & mechanical skills are a plus.