Maintenance Mechanic Portland, Oregon
Job Ref: 36651
ELECTRO MECHANIC PORTLAND OREGON
CURRENT SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
3rd Shift: 10p – 6:30a
Job Description: Electro Mechanic
Company is looking for a 2nd Shift (2:30PM-11:30PM) Electro Mechanic (Maintenance Mechanic) to join its rapidly expanding Maintenance team in the Portland area. The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for performing maintenance procedures on plant equipment. This individual will have good working knowledge of operation and maintenance of shop equipment and will apply mechanical ability in all aspects of job while performing daily routine activities.
If you choose to work with us, you will be an integral part of a team with a rich and diverse culture that learns, grows, and succeeds together.
You will also have access to some amazing benefits such as:
• Medical, Dental, Vision insurance on DAY ONE
• Company paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance on DAY ONE
• 80 hours of vacation and 40 hours of sick time per fiscal year
• 401(k) Retirement Savings plan that includes company’s matching contributions up to 4.5%
• Wellness reimbursement towards gym membership and/or exercise equipment
• Referral bonuses totaling $400 when an employee refers someone to work with our company
• Quarterly sales of product to employees
• Perform proper preventive maintenance using approved, safe techniques.
• Responsible for ensuring equipment is ready for production start-up.
• Responsible for repairs on worn out or damaged equipment.
• Perform needed equipment modification and fabrication.
• Assist production, sanitation, and other support groups when needed.
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Sanitation Practices (GSP).
• Follow all safety rules and practices.
• Perform work techniques, speeds, and efficiencies at company standards.
• Works with and understands the MP2 system program.
• Develop and implement maintenance procedures for equipment.
• Develop and implement innovations to improve efficiency, safety, up-time and reduce maintenance costs.
• Will lubricate equipment with thorough understanding of requirements for a variety of devices and applications.
• Perform all other work as required.
• High school diploma or GED required
• 6+ months of manufacturing maintenance experience required
• 1+ year of maintenance experience required
• Must be able to read and comprehends basic blue-prints and mechanical drawings
• Must be able to read and understands test meters
• Must possess basic understanding of maintenance and installation of facility plumbing system, boilers, air compressors and hydraulic system
• Basic knowledge of basic math skills is required
• Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively
• Basic understanding of HACCP and food safety concepts