Maintenance Mechanic Fresno, California
Job Ref: 36622
JOB DESCRIPTION: Maintenance Mechanic
Pay range and any Shift Differential offered: $22-30 per hour + red zone bonus & quarterly bonus
Shift Hours: 12 hour shifts, 5pm-5am
Shift Schedule: Work 4 days, off 3 days. Two shift rotations every other month… Sunday through Wednesday & Thursday through Sunday. Sundays are mandatory.
This position will be responsible for improving the overall operating functions of the manufacturing machines to achieve the desired goals. This will include preventative maintenance programs, machine upgrades to enable difficult production orders to be more efficient, diagnostic/troubleshooting ability to resolve downtime and quality issues and overall machine efficiency improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Improve the machinery efficiently and reliability through the established PM program.
- Ensure that the maintenance team is being productive and proactive in supporting the production team.
- Ensure that fellow mechanics and any other personnel are following the inventory control systems set in place.
- General Maintenance Housekeeping.
- Ability to assist engineering in major projects and machine overhauls
- Support the Safety program, practicing Lockout/ tag out Policy and insuring that the equipment safety devices are operational.
- Takes after hour emergency phone calls for machine breakdowns
- Observe and comply with all good working practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Leadership and Organizational skills
- Ability to direct and Motivate other team members to complete specific tasks
- Analytical skills and advanced electrical/mechanical problem-solving skills and the ability to give technical guidance to other team members.
- Experience in machine modifications and rebuilds
- Ability to work autonomously with limited supervision.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work other shifts as needed and to work overtime and weekends.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Understand PLC’s and ladder logic
- Able to obtain Forklift/Scissor lift license
Education and/or Experience
- Two-Year technical degree or 5+ years of experience in an Electrical-Mechanical technician role.
Company's compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Company offers a comprehensive benefits plan that include: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter, and salary requirements.