Production Planner/Scheduler East Brunswick, New Jersey
Job Ref: 36612
Title: Production Planner/Scheduler 50-70k East Brunswick NJ
must have experience with SAP & JD Edwards 50-70k salary range seeking candidates with 3-5 years of experience!!!
Position Summary: Coordinates and schedules the activities of a manufacturing operation by planning the production requirements in coordination with sales, customer service and the plant.
• Prepares production schedules with attention to product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan operations.
• Plan’s production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
• Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
• Provides support and information to sales and customer service with data that helps them with customer needs.
• Ability to retrieve, input and utilize data from management reporting systems such as SAP, etc.
• Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
• Taking inventory
• Entering data
• Projecting material needs and providing data to suppliers
• Updating inventory management system.
• Working closely with Finance on inventory reconciliation
• Associates degree preferred
• 1-3 years of related work experience
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales and production reports.
• Computer literate and proficient in a windows environment.
• Excel competency and fluent in SAP.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, sales, customer service, customers, etc.
• Ability to react to situations in a timely manner and be flexible with people and operational assets.