Liquid Heat Project Manager Tustin, California
Job Ref: 36610
Travel and extended stays are required here to monitor this mobile Liquid heating treatment processing controls station. West coast to east Coast. 2-4 weeks at a time.
This position will be responsible for the following CONTINUOUS process:
- Managing a PLC control liquid processing operation and controls
- Monitor gauges and displays with Maximum Operating Temperature 360°C and Maximum Operating Pressure 3700 PSIG, Liquid flow rate, 1 liter per hour
- Maintaining raw material levels to ensure process continuity
- Managing finished product tanks
- Managing water levels
- Managing oil levels (when appropriate)
- Managing Natural Gas volume (when appropriate)
- Monitoring the process display (HMI)
- Acknowledging system alarms and documenting
- Contacting support personnel when necessary
Experience with Heat process, steam processing, oil/gas controls and liquid processing and monitoring experience desired.