Electro Mechanical Assembler Peabody, Massachusetts
Job Ref: 36550
DAY SHIFT ELECTRO MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER PEABODY MA 25-27HR
3-5 years experience in electro-mechanical assembly of components and systems in a production environment. Must have the ability to work safely and independently with little or no supervision in an ISO 9001 registered facility. Specific duties include the following:
* Electro-mechanical assembly of components into finish product.
* Assembly and test of finished products utilizing various measuring instruments such as scopes and multimeters.
* Ability to layout work and perform basic math calculations.
* Hand soldering / brazing.
* Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs., ability to stand for extended periods
* Basic cabling and point-to-point wiring