Production Supervisor West Wahpeton, North Dakota
Job Ref: 36456
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR ON 3RD SHIFT WITH FOOD OR BEVERGAE AND ANY FERMENTATION EXP IS PREFFERED NOT REQUIRED SO JUST GOOD STRONG FOOD OR BEVERAGE PRO SUPS IN WAPHETON NORTH DAKOTA.
SALARY RANGE: 65-75K
HERE IS THE SCHEDULE :
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday2 Monday2 Tuesday2 Wednesday2 Thursday2 Friday2 Saturday2
TOTAL Supervisor 1 WEEK 7P-7A 7P-7A 7P-7A 7P-7A 7P-7A 7P-7A 7P-7A 84
Supervisor 2ND WEEK 7P-7A 7P-7A 7P-7A 7P-7A 7P-7A 7P-7A 7P-7A 84
Direct a team of fermentation operators to plan, schedule and coordinate production
activities to fulfill sales orders, meet inventory requirements and delivery quality
products in a timely manner.
• Plan and schedule fermentation production to optimize utilization of labor
resources and raw material inputs, and in accordance with inventory & shipping
• Oversee and develop Fermentation Operators to ensure smooth production
• Ensure effective implementation of required CIP programs
• Provides technical expertise for the troubleshooting of production equipment to
maximize quality and minimize downtime. Initiate maintenance activity through
work orders, as needed.
• Maintains proper inventory levels and initiates orders of raw materials. Manage and
control department inventory. Investigates and resolves issues surrounding
misplaced raw materials and/or product
• Oversee general housekeeping and organization of the fermentation floor during
• Serve as back-up for Fermentation Operators and operate equipment to meet
production requirements when inadequately staffed
• Participate and comply in the various Quality System programs including
GMP/Sanitation, HACCP, FSSC and Safety.
• Comply with applicable environmental regulations.
• Bachelors’ degree in a related discipline or equivalent knowledge through work
• A minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience in a production
environment, preferably with a product of limited shelf-life
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of principles and practices of supervision. A demonstrated ability to
lead people and get results through others.
• Ability to develop and maintain productive and positive relationships with
vendors, customers, and employees
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from