Electro Mechanic Cape Canaveral, Florida
Job Ref: 36408
Electro Mechanics for Cape Canaveral Florida.
DAY SHIFT M-F
STRONG PLC TROUBLESHOOTING SKILLS
Maintain and repair all Plant stationary equipment and buildings.
- Work in a safe manner following established safe procedures.
- Recommend supplies, tools and equipment to Maintenance Planner for repairs and rebuilds for equipment and buildings.
- Perform maintenance work (machinery mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, building maintenance, and painting) as assigned.
- Inspect and lubricate plant per schedules. Record anomalies.
- All work to be performed to standards set by the Company Policy and regulatory agency.
- Maintain work area clear of hazards and in compliance with housekeeping, safety and environmental standards.
- Respond to calls on off shifts in support of the plants 24/7 operations.
- Assist with plant related maintenance/repair as required.
- Participate in Reliability improvements at facility. Identify potential problems and suggest corrections.
- Produce monthly reports describing significant vehicle repairs, downtime and recommendations for vehicle replacement.
- Other duties as assigned
- Skilled in plant equipment mechanical repair, carpentry, plumbing, painting and building maintenance.
- Ability to read prints and drawings.
- Ability to function as a team player.
- Ability to work in ethnical manner.
- Knowledge of general industrial maintenance.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to learn basic SAP transactions such as printing a Work Order, Time Reporting
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Trade School or Community College in general maintenance or equivalent experience.