Human Resources Business Partner Bryan, Texas
Job Ref: 36276
HUMAN RESOURCES BUINESS PARTNER
80-90K SALARY RANGE
UNDERSTANDING EMPLOYEE COMPLAINTS
AND WALKING THE MANUFACTURING FLOOR DEALING WITH PLANT PERSONEL !!
Coaching and developing supervisors and management
Policy and procedure development and interpretation
Investigate employee concerns and matters of corrective action
Employee conflict resolutions
Manufacturing floor presence is required
The HRBP position will be the primary contact for aligning business objectives with employees and management. Responsibilities include serving as the change agent of strategies, programs and policies, onboarding, diversity outreach, performance management, plant engagement, legal compliance, HRIS administration, and company-wide standard communications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with company leaders to support long term strategies surrounding hiring, retention, and development of the workforce.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of HR standardized work policies and programs.
- Partner with Plant leadership to ensure policies and programs are communicated and applied consistently across the organization.
- Promote and encourage employee engagement through programs and events designed to improve workplace culture.
- Provide coaching and support to management on all people related matters.
- Generate and analyze HR metrics and report on the effectiveness of people management practices such as onboarding, employee relations, retention, turnover, Diversity & Inclusion and talent management.
- Support management and employees to resolve workplace issues.
- Conduct onboarding and exit interviews and provide necessary follow up and feedback.
- Provide guidance and support on performance reviews and smart goal setting for employees and management.
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of employee relation issues (at the corporate office and across plants as necessary) and conduct thorough investigations by gathering the facts and making recommendations to the HR Manager.
- Support the plant Human Resources teams to ensure legal compliance of federal, state, and local laws.
- Develop and deliver key communications to corporate and plant audiences.
- Continuously monitor and maintain HR SharePoint site.
- Must be a positive change agent.
- Process HRIS transactions: new hires, job changes, COBRA, FMLA, Disability, Life Insurance, and other personnel matters.
- Train business partners on HRIS transactional matters.
- Support diversity outreach efforts in the business and community
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, or equivalent demonstrated experience and skills.
- SHRM/HRCI Certification is Highly Preferred.
- Required: Minimum five years of professional Human Resource experience.
- HR Experience in an manufacturing environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to perform exemplary work independently.
- Outstanding verbal presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must be able to deal with change successfully.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and influence business partners at all levels.
- Must be able to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution.
- Must be able to successfully and positively engage the employees.
- Must have the demonstrated experience to conduct employee investigations when needed.
- Must be a flexible, team player with the ability to make sound decisions and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Suite Office Products i.e.: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in utilizing a Human Resources Information System i.e.: Workday, People Soft etc. preferably Workday.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time.