Lead Maintenance Electrician-EGEM (WA) Tukwila, Washington
Job Ref: 36252
The LEAD EGEM Mechanic will inspect, repair, install, modify, and maintain electrical/electronic systems, circuits and other production equipment; be able to use CMMS system software and other software.
perform repairs, preventive and corrective maintenance on, plant equipment, production machinery and facility. Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
• Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems, electrical power supply and control circuits.
• Troubleshoot, locate root problems and repair blow molders, baggers & support equipment.
• Program and troubleshoot PLC systems.
• Perform mold, pin and other mechanical changes.
• Maintain machines in optimal processing condition.
• Perform hydraulic checks and changes on valves, hoses and pumps.
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all related equipment.
• Perform welding and fabrication as needed.
• Solicit information and feedback from other departments toward repair and efficient operation of machines.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; 3-5 years’ maintenance and electrical experience required.
• LANGUAGE SKILLS:
• The EGEM must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, forms, and memos and complete simple
forms in English.
• CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
May require a current OSHA forklift certifications
• Safe Work Practices
• Electro-mechanical skills
• Problem Solving in Production & Continuous Improvement
• Effective Communication
• Self Management
• Computer Skills