Refrigeration Ammonia Technician Oakland, Mississippi
Job Ref: 36166
REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN OPENING IN OAKLAND MS JUST NEED REFRIGERATION EXPEREINCE AND THEY WILL CERTIFY YOU ON AMMONIA.
PAY IS 24.50 PER HOUR 12 HOUR SHIFTS
PAY IS UP TO 24.50 BUT THEY JUST NEED REFRIGERATION EXPEREINCE THEY DON’T NEED AMMONIA THEY WILL CERTIFY THEM IN AMMONIA
2ND SHIFT 12 HOUR SHIFT 3,2,,2,3
Job Title: Maintenance Ammonia Technician
The Ammonica Technician will monitor, operate and maintain the plants’ Ammonia system as well as perform maintenance on the facility and its utilities. Essential Functions include operating, maintaining and repairing the plants’ Ammonia Refrigeration System as well as performing maintenance tasks on assigned equipment, setting up and testing equipment for startup, and inspecting, lubricating and making necessary repairs to equipment.
• Apply knowledge of Ammonia system to troubleshoot, operate and make system repairs.
• Understand and utilize Process Safety Management (PSM) processes.
• Make repairs on industrial electrical systems.
• Inspect, recognize potential problems, and take appropriate action to prevent component failure.
• Collaborate within the Maintenance Department to schedule and develop routine and preventative maintenance schedules.
• Weld and fabricate machinery.
• Assist Team Leaders and Machine Operators in efficient line start up and equipment adjustments.
• Perform building maintenance and repairs as needed to include carpentry, plumbing, and painting.
• Work under the direction of the shift Supervisor and openly communicate unresolved work orders that require assistance.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures, GMPs, and SOPs.
• Work safely and promote a safe work environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required. Some college coursework preferred
• Previous mechanical and electrical experience required
• Previous Refrigeration experience or equivalent education required
• Knowledge of mechanical systems and components including chains, sprockets, gears, bushings, bearings, gear boxes and other moving parts
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively with coworkers, supervisors and department managers required