Customer Service Administrator- Warranties Lake Forest, California
Job Ref: 36124
MUST HAVE AFTERMARKET EXPERIENCE
Customer Service Administrator, Warranty System Reports to:
Custom Service MGR
Job Purpose: To support and maintain an automotive product warranty department and parts system.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage and oversee day to day operations as needed in relation to warranty activities including:
- Processing all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Keep abreast of all factory recalls and announcements.
- Maintaining all service and customer records as required by the warrantor.
- Adjudicate warranty claims submitted by service providers and ensure timely recovery.
- Maintain all necessary forms and procedures needed for cradle to grave warranty part processing and tracking.
- Generate reports regarding warranty activities and trends.
- Assist with product warranty root cause determination as needed.
- Arrange for parts to be shipped to or from the factory or distributor to support any warranty or service activities.
- Reconcile all warranty payables and receivables and work with the accounting department as needed.
- Manage or perform day to day operations as needed in relation to part sales activities.
- Generate reports regarding part sales activities and trends.
- Adopt and implement the Quality Assurance Procedures-QAP and Departmental Work Instructions-DWI, identified in QEMS Employee Training Matrix located on the LAN as required.
- Domestic and International travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.