Maintenance Planner LENEXA, Kansas
Job Ref: 36104
FOOD PLANT IN LENEXA KANSAS IS LOOKING FOR A MAINTENANCE PLANNER ON DAY SHIFT 7AM TO 3:30PM AND HALF DAY ON SATURDAYS IS OVERTIME. PAY IS 25.00HR MAX TO START.
Comments from hiring manager:
I am looking for someone that has more details on their resume in regards to what they did for maintenance planning and scheduling:
Conducts weekly cross-functional maintenance planning meetings with operations to review & finalize schedules
Extensive experience in any CMMS
Maintenance reporting – monitors work order performance and other KPI’s
proficient in Microsoft office/computers
3+ years’ experience in a multi-skilled maintenance tech role or maintenance planning role, in a manufacturing environment (not facilities work at a building)
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Summary: Reviews preventive maintenance programs and effectiveness. Schedules preventive maintenance work assignments. Monitors work order performance and completes monthly maintenance activity reports. Performs other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews preventive maintenance programs and schedules work assignments by tracking maintenance professions, reviewing preventive maintenance plans for effectiveness, creating work schedules and assigning weekly and weekend work.
• Manages work orders by tracking completed work orders, prioritizing work orders, verifying work orders for accuracy and distributing work orders.
• Maintains monthly maintenance activity reports by completing KPS reports, downtime updates and line efficiency reports and completing special projects as assigned by the manager.
• Tracks work order performance by examining work order completion, categorizing work orders according to priority and readjusting work order completion rations based on current maintenance staffing levels.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Work requires knowledge necessary to understand basic operational, technical or office processes. Level of knowledge equivalent to four years of high school or equivalency.
• Over one year up to and including two years experience is required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Some clerical background including: filing, typing, 10 key and data tracking.
• Mechanical and or maintenance background helpful.
• Ability to communicate clearly with other employees
• Must be computer literate, Excel, Word and Access based soft ware.
• Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and pass the state defensive driving course.
• Must be able to drive a fork lift and pass the company’s fork lift driving course program.
• A positive work attitude.
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• Ability to produce and understand reports including but not limited to debits and credits.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
• Work involves daily exposure to unusual elements, such as dirt, dust, fumes, darkness, and/or noise. Seasonal exposure to weather elements to include, but not limited to, extreme temperatures, wetness and humidity.
• Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks, such as working around mechanical equipment, forklifts, chemical hazards, and electrical hazards.
• Position requires the ability to stand; walking around office and plant; lifting and carrying packages up to 50 pounds; utilizing fine dexterity; and reaching, kneeling, crawling and twisting on a daily basis. Also requires the ability to see; hear; and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette.
• Work in extreme cold, freezer work. Dress according to requirements.
• Must be able to climb ladders as required.