Engineer/ Field Technician-Fuji Equipment Sunbury, Ohio
Job Ref: 36049
WILL NEED TO TRAVEL TO MULTIPLE PLANT LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE U.S. WILL CONSIDER CANDIDATES FROM ANY CITY/LOCATION (PREFERABLY CLOSE TO A MAJOR AIRPORT) WHO ARE WILLING TO TRAVEL.
- Create, with value adder input, applicable Standard Work Instruction in close cooperation with the Sr. Director of NA CI and NA CI Engineer
- Coach, mentor and confirm stability of the operator in their use of the applicable Standard Work Instruction across the network
- Root Cause/Process Problem Solve in the specific area of expertise. Teach this methodology to others to ensure hand-off going forward
- Create, with value adder input, Critical Spare Parts Inventory Process for area of expertise
- Implement and lead the NA Critical Spare Parts Inventory Process for area of expertise
- Create, with value adder input, training process for SME area of expertise;
- Subject Matter Novice,
- Subject Matter Generalist
- Subject Matter Specialist
- Subject Matter Expert
- Implement and lead the NA SME process for area of expertise
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SAP Maint, and Power Point
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, results oriented
- Able to work under deadline pressures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Experienced in Lean, CI, or Op Ex initiatives with proven results
- Ability to work in a changing and Multi-task environment
- Experience in developing, installing, and confirming Standard Work Instruction
- Experience in developing and installing a successful enterprise wide Spare parts Critical Inventory program
- Ability to travel 80% of the time including weekends, willing to live within driving distance of an international airport
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field.
- 10–15 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing facility supporting area of expertise
- Physical Demands– Continuously standing or walking. Regular requirements to lift/handle/carry material or equipment of moderate weight.
- Visual/Sensory – This position requires attention to detail, requiring attention with one or two senses at a time.
- Work environment – Work and environment fasted paced, requiring ability to remain focused under pressure.
- Mental Stress – There is pronounced pressure from deadlines, project management, accuracy or similar demands.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Bachelors or better.