Maintenance Electrical Supervisor Pennsauken, New Jersey
Job Ref: 36017
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR
DIRECT HIRE PENNSAUKEN NEW JERSEY MUST BE OPEN TO 2ND & 3RD SHIFT.
PREFER SOMEONE OUT OF BEVERAGE FORSURE
IF THEY DONT HAVE BEVERAGE THEY WANT FOODS BUT HAVE TO HAVE PLC PROGRAMMING EXPEREINCE.
SALARY 85-110K 115 IF THEY ARE A ROCKSTAR
Plans, organizes, directs, and manages the maintenance function in order to maintain a safe, reliable, and cost effective carbonated soft drinks production facility. Supervise 13 employee’s union and non-union.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Manages the department staff, including responsibility for hiring, training, scheduling work assignments, performance management, discipline, and authorization of overtime.
- Serves as an integral part of the management team in assuring coordination of efforts in providing quality service, budget preparation, and goal attainment.
- Ensures that the department maintains quality and safety standards.
- Maintains adherence to company policy in regard to operations and safety issues. Maintains a safe and productive work environment for all employees. Investigates accidents, injuries ensuring prompt claim reporting.
- Sets the standard for excellence in the Maintenance department.
- Maintains an ongoing preventive maintenance program and utilizes a PM tracking software program for work orders and parts.
- Oversees the maintenance of high-speed beverage filling and packing equipment for multiple carbonated soft drink lines that produce 20+ million cases annually to ensure continued functionality and efficiency.
- Ensures corrective maintenance is performed safely, effectively, and expeditiously.
- Controls maintenance costs relating to personnel, purchasing, inventory control and outsourcing of repairs.
- Reviews status reports including production standards, break downs, and department hours vs. work order hours. Understands and responds to trends.
- Assists in the purchasing of new equipment, parts and tools.
- Assures all maintenance-related data is available upon request.
- Interacts in a professional manner with employees, vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- Equivalent of (1) high school diploma or G.E.D. certification and 7 years of experience performing beverage production maintenance on high speed beverage filling and packing equipment; OR (2) Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 5+ years of experience performing beverage production maintenance on high speed beverage filling and packing equipment.
- Multiple Carbonated Soft Drink production.
- Experience with MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Previous experience in a union environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES:
The following key competencies represent qualities, traits and behaviors that a successful employee will exhibit. This list is not exhaustive, as other qualities, traits and behaviors are also desired.
- Ensuring that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed.
- The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside of the organization who can provide information, assistance and support.
- Finding effective solutions by taking a holistic, abstract or theoretical perspective.
- Enforces laws, rules, and regulations and initiates enforcement actions in a way that the public perceives as fair, objective, and reasonable.
- Working effectively with all races, nationalities, cultures, disabilities, ages and sexes. Promoting equal and fair treatment and opportunity for all.
- As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team; as a team leader, interest, skill, and success in getting groups to work together cooperatively.
- Taking responsibility for one’s own or one’s employees’ performance, by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
- Depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area.