EHS Coordinator Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
Job Ref: 36013
Environmental Health & Safety Lead OPENING FAIRLESS HILLS PA 80-90k IS THE TOP RANGE HERE. MUST COME FROM A MANUFACTURING ENVIROMENT, PHARM, FOOD, PLASTICS, CHEMICALS ALL MANUFACTURING IS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR AS A EH&S LEAD
As the Environmental, Health and Safety Manager for Fairless Hills, PA location, this person will be responsible for:
- Leading the Safety and Health program for the facility as well as the Environmental and Sustainability initiatives at this and other facilities in the area.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring site specific environmental, health, safety (EHS), and industrial hygiene policies and procedures in compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Responding to, investigating, and managing EHS-related incidents; ensuring proper escalation, root cause analysis, and completion of sustainable corrective actions.
- Ensuring a positive working relationship with EHS agencies and representing facility during agency inspections and completing required internal and external EHS-related recordkeeping and reporting.
- Maintaining all facility environmental permits, initiating modifications, as required, and preparing routine submittals to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ensuring facility operational support for Corporate-wide sustainability goals which include energy, water, and waste reduction.
- Continuously improving EHS program through Management Systems (e.g., ISO 14001 & 45001).
Through a sustainable perspective, unique team spirit and meaningful assignments, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development. You can look forward to: Attractive Benefits: You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays. Company Health & Wellness Program: We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community. Joining an Iconic Brand with Strong Values: We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
Our company values and recognizes the diversity of the workforce, and is looking for talented individuals with:
- A Bachelor's degree in safety, engineering, physical sciences or a related field plus a minimum of 3 years of experience in Health & Safety at a manufacturing site or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of environmental permitting and regulations, specifically NSPS, MACT, NPDES, GHS, EPCRA, RCRA, TITLE V, SUBPART OOO and DOT
- Proficiency in performing Industrial Hygiene testing (Noise, CO, Dust, Ventilation, etc.).
- Ability to work non-standard shifts and days based on business needs.
- A team focused individual with a continuous improvement mindset