HR Director Santa Clarita, California
Job Ref: 36012
MUST BE Bilingual English / Spanish
Food & Beverage Manufacturing experience preferred
The Company is committed to attracting best-in-class talent with extremely compelling compensation and benefits, a commitment to growth and career advancement
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Santa Clarita, California.
TEAM The Human Resources Director will report to the CEO. The position will manage team of Human Resources personnel.
• Formulate and communicate Human Resource policies and procedures
• Oversee all aspects of employee relations; ensure company policies are administered fairly and consistently
• Provide consultative support to managers and supervisors
• Consult, advise, and assist managers and supervisors at all levels in maintaining and strengthening their effectiveness with the employees they supervise/manage and in driving effective coaching, employee engagement and satisfaction
• Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting plans to meet the human capital needs of the organization
• Oversee employee records and reporting process to ensure availability of accurate data and compliance with regulations
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
• Prepare and ensure adherence to operating budgets for human resources and make recommendations for funding that drives workforce productivity
• Develop innovative recruitment and retention programs to meet the human capital needs of the organization while seeking to reduce the number of vacant positions and decrease turnover
• Oversee hourly payroll processing to ensure timely and accurate pay for all employees
• Manage the compensation program, ensuring market-competitive pay that enables the company to attract, motivate and retain employees at all levels
• Write and maintain job descriptions across the company
• Responsible for benefits planning as well as oversight of benefits administration including enrollment and open enrollment
• Develop training curriculum for all employee training including new employee orientation, safety training and management training
• Direct the safety programs in coordination with production managers and manage all workers’ compensation claims
• Oversee employee events and activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent applicable knowledge/education
• Minimum 7 years of human resources generalist/management experience in multiple HR disciplines
• Minimum 5 years of HR supervisory/management experience
• Human Resources professional certifications is a plus (PHR, SPHR)
• Demonstrated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to human resources and general business practices, with particular focus on California regulations
• Must be a positive proactive manager who thrives on being visible and engaged with employees and management
• Ability to influence, lead change and role model positive behaviors that drive business performance
• Strong project management, time management, organization, and communication skills.