Tool Crib Attendant Statesville, North Carolina
Job Ref: 35994
Title: Tool Crib Attendant
Facility: Statesville, NC
Reports To: Engineering Manager
FLSA Type: Non-Exempt
Pay: $15 – $16/hr
Essential Job Functions
• Create and maintain a tool crib database.
• Requests replacement quotes from tooling suppliers.
• Completes weekly inventory tooling reports.
• Maintains tooling min/max levels.
• Responsible for 5-s of the tool crib.
• Assembles tooling for production use.
• Assists production departments with minor tooling needs.
• Clean and inspect tooling for wear.
• Responsible for annual customer tool audits.
• Capable of learning how to setup and operate the Haas mill.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
• Must be self-motivated, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong organizational skills to prioritize and execute work activities.
• Intermediate Computer skills required. Should be able to use Excel.
• Ability to make decisions to maintain production levels and product quality, with a sense of urgency and
a bias towards action and follow-through.
• Must be able to work with diverse workforce.
• Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
• Able to operate small hand tools and measuring devices.
Education and Experience Required
• Two years background in manufacturing, tube bending and end finish experience preferred.
• Basic blueprint reading.
• Must be able to use excel.
• CNC programming is a plus.
• Machinist experience, preferred.
This job position may require on a varied frequency rate:
• Standing, walking for extended periods throughout shift.
• Lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Sitting while working in front of a computer console.