Maintenance Supervisor/Planner Tolleson, Arizona
Job Ref: 35985
Job Description: Maintenance Supervisor/Planner
The Maintenance Supervisor/Planner is responsible for the supervision of the maintenance technicians and maintaining the computerized maintenance work order system.
Need CMMS, Work Order, Maintenance and Inventory Exp!!
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
Training, assigning work, and prioritizing work for maintenance mechanics
Proficient in both written and verbal skills in communicating with suppliers, customers, and team members across multiple departments.
Associates Degree; (Bachelor’s Degree preferred) in an applicable technical field or equivalent experience in a supervisor position.
TRAINING AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
· Specific technical knowledge (troubleshooting, maintenance, some programming) of boilers, air compressors, motors, and bearings
· Strong troubleshooting skills in Mechanical and some Electrical maintenance.
· Strong desire to work “hands-on” as this is a “plant floor” position
5+ years industrial maintenance experience
Maintenance Planner experience
Previous supervision experience highly recommended
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Day shift schedule with possibility of working off shift on call
· Monitor plant work and close out work orders
· Monitor employee activities
· Maintain positive vendor and contractor relationships
· Creating PMs in work order system
· Planning plant maintenance work
· Ability to troubleshoot complex problems
· Work “hands on” with the maintenance Mechanics to keep the plant process running efficiently.
· Review the quality of work completed by the maintenance Mechanics
· Participate in training the Mechanics.
· Schedule Mechanics for proper shift coverage and vacations.
· Maintain Elerctro Mechanics biweekly time cards in payroll system.
· Fill in for Maintenance Manager when required.
· Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You may complete the application process on Nitta-Gelatin.com under careers.
Job Type: Full-time
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
maintenance supervisor: 5 years (Preferred)
Maintenance: 5 years (Required)