Maintenance Electrician East Brunswick, New Jersey
Job Ref: 35910
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE THE FOLLOWING: Also you will be given and electrical test when you go for the interview !!!!
2nd shift 3PM -11:30PM Monday-Saturday (OT)
9PM to 5:30am Monday – Friday
11:00- 7:30am Monday – Friday
Industrial Electrician only
Motor Controls , 480v
Strong PLC troubleshooting experience
Must be open 3rd shift
SHIFT IS 11PM -7:30AM MON-FRIDAY WITH SOME SATURDAYS
East Brunswick NJ
Pay Range 35-38HR
The success of our many production operations hinges on our ability to safely produce quality products, on-time, every time, for our large and diverse customer base. A key component of this mission is our Maintenance department. The talented group of tradesmen we have throughout our production facilities are responsible for ensuring the plant’s sophisticated machinery (i.e. blow molders) and tooling are running properly and efficiently.
Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for performing preventative maintenance on all facility machines as well as repairing any machines to minimize downtime. Mechanics are also challenged with performing efficient changeovers as our production facilities shift to various customer orders and SKUs.
- offers a solid and competitive pay and benefits package and a rewarding place to work.
Main Position Responsibilities:
- Analyzes mechanical and electrical operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action.
- Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, changes over equipment to new sizes or performs scheduled maintenance.
- Tests equipment to check operation clears jams and sets aside product for inspection and rework; tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
- Examines, tests and measures product from assigned equipment for quality specifications, using gauges and instruments, and records data on appropriate forms; checks product for visual defects.
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate action.
- Examines defects and analyzes spoilage causes and, where possible, takes corrective action; analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily production report.
- Notifies maintenance department or supervisors of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed.
Key Attributes / Behaviors
- Strong schematic reading proficiency
- Experience with hydraulics/pumps and basic electrical skills essential
- Experience in a production / manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Willingness to work overtime, off-shift
- Must be able to work on-call as needed
- Experience with blow molding is desirable