Maintenance Mechanics Fort Lupton, Colorado
Job Ref: 35891
We are seeking a skilled Maintenance Mechanic to join our high performing maintenance team who will be responsible for the day-to-day and long term maintenance of our complex foundry and mill equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment.
• Performing preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting, repairing, adjusting, and rebuilding, on industrial production machinery and supporting equipment.
• Operate mobile equipment, e.g. forklift, skid steer loader, shop crane, scissor lift, and articulating man lift, as required to perform maintenance duties.
• Read and interpret safety and work instructions both verbal and written to understand required specifications.
• Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings
• Must possess a basic understanding of, and be able to troubleshoot general mechanical systems such as Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Rotating Assemblies (bearings, & couplings, gears & gear trains, chains & sprockets, brakes & clutches, belts & pulleys).
• Knowledge in troubleshooting and rebuilding various types of pumps, e.g. centrifugal, diaphragm, and piston pumps.
• Must have the ability to use precision measurement tools, including calipers, micrometers, and dial indicators.
• Must have the ability to work in a team setting as well as be a self-starter that can multitask.
Must have own and maintain hand tools and obtain necessary tools expand his/her own craft.
• Competitive wages and bonus plan
• Health Insurance with low-cost medical premiums
• Health savings account with company contributions
• Dental, vision, short-term disability
• 9-paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday
• 2 weeks of vacation
• Steel toed work boots reimbursement
• Tuition reimbursement, gym membership, and more!